Translate

2012年10月17日星期三

BBQ Table Lighting style Venture Step 3: How to Make the Lighting style Convenient with a 12V Battery pack Pack


Selecting the appropriate energy for your LED venture can sometimes be a trial, especially with so many choices. Essential has a range of energy resources. In determining on one for my venture, I simplified it down to either difficult wired, or convenient. For the difficult wired choice, I could have gone with either the LED connect in plugs or the difficult wired individuals.  Neither of these would really work for my venture. The
Website:http://www.ledstripbox.com
connect in plugs would end up being challenging, as I have one store out on my terrace, and it is unclearly placed away from the place I wish to put the desk. The difficult wired adaptor is more for a lasting set up. For this under-lit desk venture, mobility was an important determining aspect. By making light style and automobiles convenient, I could start up a lot more possibilities to use the desk. I select a 12V convenient energy, so I could have a desk and mild for my returning terrace, hiking visits, a picnic, and the list goes on.

Now that I realized I desired a convenient load up, I had to choose which one would fit my needs best. I realized that I was going to be energizing about 10’ of LED Strip remove mild. This remove mild takes in about 1.44W per feet, so in complete I required a automobiles that could energy about 14.4W of remove. I made the decision on the great potential conventional lithium ion energy, as this is ranked at 13,200 mA, which is more than enough to energy the whole duration of the remove. My other choice would have been to go with the conventional standard load up. But this load up is only about 3,800 mA, which would energy the remove, but for a very almost no time. As an example, here is how I done crunches the figures to determine how long I could anticipate to run the pieces off of the great potential load up.

The battery power returning is ranked at 13,200 mA, which is about 13.2 Amp Time. The LED remove, complete, takes in about 14.4 H of energy at 12V. To turn watts to amplifiers, you split the watts by the voltage: 14.4/12 =1.2. Now to get an calculate of the utilization duration, split the Amp Time, by the Amperage of the lighting: 13.2/1.2 = 11 Time. Battery features generally have about a 20% release rate, significance you can anticipate it to run at about 80% of the determined expectations of 11 hours. So, based on my presumptions, this desk should stay lighted for about 8.8 Time. I have since used it twice, and it ran as predicted, about 8 hours, ideal.

I also considered the size of it, and found that it was small enough to install under the desk and still have space for the remove and saw farm pets. Once I obtained everything, and installed the remove, I placed the energy in the place I desired to install it.
This placement was ideal. I had quick entry to the energy option, and I could quickly wire the eliminate. I remaining the plug wire included so I could basically fit it under the lip of the desk.

As I described in a past publish, I did not want to use components to install the energy supply as I did not want to routine any gaps into the desk top. I also desired to be able to quickly eliminate the load up when it required to be billed, so sticky was out of the query. The load up is relatively mild, only 26 oz, so I made the decision to use some Velcro pieces that I had remaining over from a past venture. Essential LED has excellent Velcro increasing choices as well, such as the double secure reclosable securer which I will be using later on for sure.
Velcro makes for a very simple set up.

In this picture, you can see that I created sure not to place the Velcro over the air flow gaps, energy features really like air flow, and you do not want it to get too hot.

With the energy supply installed, the next phase is to link it to the energy remove. One of the components the load up comes with is several plug kinds.



This will allow you to energy many 12V gadgets. Basically check with the securing remove mild plug until you find the one you need.

To link the securing plug to the remove, you would first want to check the relationship. Essential has an excellent movie on How to use an LED remove mild plug.


It’s simple enough, just keep in thoughts you want the steel connections on the remove to contact the steel connections within of the plug and go with the polarities.




Now you are all set. The remove has been installed effectively, and the energy supply has been installed and linked. Now it's about time to energy it up.
If it all went well, you should be all set. Sometimes you may create one on the soldering, or other relationships, so in the next and last publish of the sequence, we will go through double-checking relationships and problem solving any problems, such as how to desolder a bad relationship.  See you then!

没有评论:

发表评论